Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go?

Bonjour mes amours! I hope your week is off to a great start and that this Tuesday afternoon is treating you well! Today's post will be about a color that I simply fell head over heels for. I can't say that I've never seen this shade of nail polish color and with such an amazing formula! Today's color is from the new OPI Brazil Collection, Where Did Suzi's Man-go?



I used my regular base coat, two coats of polish and my top coat and voila! It came out simply divine! I strongly recommend this color to anyone that likes this type of shade. Believe me, you will not regret it. You will not believe the amount of compliments I've received today already and it's only 2:40p.m!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you've enjoyed today's post.


No comments:

Post a Comment