Thursday, October 9, 2014

Essie - Dress To Kilt

Hi all! Hope you're all doing just lovely and this week is treating you well so far. As we find ourselves ending the first week of October, we are well into the fall season. And there's just something about fall that gets me excited. A certain "Je ne sais quoi". Wouldn't you agree?

As soon as Essie's 2014 Fall Collection came out I had to get my hands on them! I couldn't wait any longer to wear this beauty. Headlining the actual collection promotion, Essie's Dress To Kilt is my official new favorite red for fall and winter.


Not only is this color a complete knockout but it's fantastic to work with. It paints on evenly and covers your entire nail impeccably. It's dark red brick color would not only look ravishing on any skin tone but compliment any fall outfit.

Go out and buy this beauty! You will NOT regret it!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you've enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment